Mani

[NEWS] PRESS RELEASE CONDOLENCE MESSAGE



It’s so painful and unbelievable to have heard the death of our brother Emmanuel Dauda Mayomi a 500 level student of Medicine in the University of Jos. Your death came as a shock to me which your body was found in Lamingo River.

Your death I must confess is Myopic and unbelievable but our comfort comes from the book of Jeremiah 11:29. “For I know the plan I have for you plans for good and not for evil”. I know God knows everything. It’s at this juncture that I wish to sympathize with his family, friends, course mates and JOSSITES. This shouldn’t whey us down but I pray God comforts in his own perfect way.

Signed by Alkali for media and publicity to Sen Maryoms Bukam Chairman House Committee on Academics.


No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.