Mani

What Efe spent his 25million naira on after winning BBN

Ever since the conclusion of the BIG BROTHER NAIJA, everyone was keen to know what the winner Michael Ejeba aka Efe spent his money on.
While speaking in an exclusive interview with Moet Abebe of Sound City TV, Nigerian reality television star, Efe, revealed that he is in the habit of buying shoes most of the time, adding that he doesn’t just buy a pair, but in bulk.

Speaking on the most expensive thing he bought since winning the N25million prize money from the TV show, Efe said; "When I see shoes I just select and buy, I love shoes a lot. In fact, I have more shoes than clothes.

"After winning BBN, I ordered for a lot of shoes from a friend via WhatsApp and that should be the most expensive thing I bought since winning 25million!," he added.

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.