Mani

Popular Nollywood Actor, Actor Adeniyi Johnson, Survives Accident On Independence Day



Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson, has taken to Instagram to share video of bad state of his car after an accident he survived.
The actor wrote;
“How can a man come out of this alive? Well I DID about 4hours ago … Don’t ask how, where and what happened … just join me in thanking God!!! My redeemer Liveth, Jesus is alive that’s why I’m sound 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 OLUWA MODUPE!!!”
How can a man come out of this alive? Well I DID about 4hours ago … Don’t ask how, where and what happened … just join me in thanking God!!! My redeemer Liveth, Jesus is alive that’s why I’m sound 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 OLUWA MODUPE!!!
See below :

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.