Mani

I’m not competing with Wizkid, Davido -Boj


For Bolaji Ojudokan popularly known as Boj, he is doing music for passion and not to compete with big names like Davido and Wizkid.
According to the Ogun State-born singer, he never knew his career path would be in music. “I never knew I was going to do music, I only listened to music and as an only child of my parents for nine years. I think that influenced my music style a lot. When I realised I had passion for music after my first degree in Business Management, I went on to study Audio Engineering in London,” he said.
Describing his style of music, the dreadlock artiste said: “I will call it Afro-fusion, reason being that it is a mixture of Afro-sounds, hip-hop, and rhythm and blues. My album,Magic is a very chilled music. It has fifteen tracks. All of them are my favourites. I can’t decide which one will hit, people will decide.”
When asked how he will cope with the stiff competition in the industry, with big names like Davido and Wizkid, Boj said: “Today, we have big names in the industry like Wizkid and Davido. I am not doing music to compete with them. I am doing music because I have passion for it.”

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.