Mani

‘My new massive bum is worth N1.5 million’ – Cossy Ojiakor says



Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor who claimed she recently went under the knife to have her b*tt enlarged has revealed she spent N1.5 million’ to have the procedure.
The actress revealed this in a private chat with Potpourri.
When asked if she had actually done the b*tt job, the actress briefly replied “That’s old news. I have big b*tt now,’
Potpourri then asked if she could share the pictured of her new b*tt, she declined and said she will debut her new banging body in a music video she will be releasing.
“So, you expect me to give out my new massive b*tt pictures just like that? After spending N1.5 million? Please chill. I ‘m not giving it out yet. You will see it from my new musical video,” 

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.